[LRUG] No no, nononono, nononono, no no there's No! vem! ber!

Murray Steele murray.steele at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 07:46:31 PDT 2012

Hey all,

Do you like London? Do you like Users? Do you like Ruby? Do you like
Groups? Do you like November?

WELL LET ME SHOW YOU SOMETHING THAT WILL BLOW YOUR MIND:

http://lrug.org/meetings/2012/10/18/november-2012-meeting/

At 6:30pm on Monday 12th November in Skills Matters office on Goswell Road,
there will be an LRUG meeting like never before*.  We'll have:

Andrew Nesbitt talking to us about Rubymotion,

AND!!!

Khash Sajadi talking to us about scaling your background processing.

Sounds like your kind of thing doesn't it?  Yes, I thought so.

MUST: register with Skills Matter if you want to come:
http://skillsmatter.com/event-details/home/lrug-november-meetup
SHOULD: read more about it on the lrug website:
http://lrug.org/meetings/2012/10/18/november-2012-meeting/
COULD: tell your friends via lanyrd: http://lanyrd.com/2012/lrug-november/

BOOM!

M.