[LRUG] Ruby Hot Desking

john johnrkat at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 04:34:08 PDT 2012

Hi All

We have three spare desks (two with 27 inch monitors) available in our
office in Marylebone, which are happy to offer up as hot desks to fellow
Rubyists who would like to work in an office environment with other Ruby
programmers.

Our office is based in Bell Street in Marylebone, between Edgeware Road
and Marylebone tube stations. We are a team of 4 Ruby programmers
working on a travel website. Our office opens from 9:00am to 6:00pm
weekdays. We can be flexible with office hours for those who take up
longer residency with us.

If you want to come and work in our environment we only ask that you
contribute to the office expenses, (which I would estimate to be around
£100-150 per month) and that you volunteer your technical skills and
experience to us from time to time - nothing onerous.

If you are interested then drop me an e-mail @ john.kat at dpluse.net.

Regards

John.