[LRUG] Looking for recommendations for a tester on a Rails project

Chris Adams chrisdaggimoh at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 16:13:19 PDT 2012

Hi guys,

We're looking into hiring a tester to work with us in on a project we've been building for the last 6 weeks or so,  to help catch bugs and issues before they make it to production on a Rails app we're working on at AMEE.

We're working on an app that's fairly well protected by tests, but has a few complex ajax interactions that keep catching us off guard as we develop, so we're looking for someone who is particularly good at ferreting out these kinds of issues.

The app is pretty small, so I assume we'd be looking for someone who might be available on a freelance basis.

However, I haven't really worked with dedicated testers before, so this is fairly new territory for me - does anyone on list have any recommendations of people you've worked with, or any advice on working with testers like above?

Thanks,

Chris

--
Chris Adams