[LRUG] [JOBS] Senior Software Architects & Engineers needed for immediate starts

Alaric Turner alaric at searchtribes.com
Mon Oct 8 10:08:16 PDT 2012

Hi Everyone,

Just so you have a little context, we (SearchTribes) work in partnership with a handful of early stage and fast growth tech companies; we're responsible for the initial stages of their team building process, so that they can focus their resources on what they do best - which is building great tech.

So, one of our partners, who are London based, well funded & fast growing, have asked us to help with finding three Senior Software Architects (http://bit.ly/SIGGGk) and three Senior Software Engineers (http://bit.ly/TmfcpG). Our apologies for the generic nature of this post and for the lack of company info but they have requested that it remain anonymous at this initial stage….but the info we can give is that they're a committed Ruby, TDD house who've built a truly disruptive platform that is causing significant waves in their multi $Billion sector. Two years in they have 100+ employees and multiple global offices.

These are senior roles, with in particular the Architect level positions, being solely responsible for defining and deploying integral modules that will span the product portfolio. The Architects will report directly to the CTO.

Their preference is that the jobs will be based at their East London warehouse HQ but for the right people they're open to considering offsite work as long as you can work from London c.1week/month, therefore UK working eligibility required. They offer a relaxed yet focused atmosphere, the opportunity to work with a great collaborative tech team where everyone can be heard and has an impact, and a proven leadership team on interesting cutting edge technology with a very competitive salary + bonus & bens.

If you're curious to know more please drop either of us a note, with how/when it's best to reach you for a chat, and your CV / LinkedIn / Github/ Stack Overflow or similar.

Thanks for your attention and sorry that we can't be more open at this point but we will be once we get into conversation!!

Very best,

Alaric
alaric at searchtribes.com

Anney