[LRUG] Rails Rumble Venue

Andrew Nesbitt andrewnez at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 01:44:52 PDT 2012

We're opening up our offices for the Rails Rumble this year, so if you're entering then why not come and join us in Camden.

We'll have tea, coffee and snacks available throughout the weekend, as well as breakfast, lunch and dinner provided and beers in the evenings.

There will also be blazing fast wifi, breakout rooms and the auditorium with ping pong, foosball, pool table, xbox and massage chair if you need a break.

The office will be open for the full 48 hours, so you can come and go as you please.

We'll be open from 7pm on Friday evening for beers and introductions and the office will close after midnight sunday.

You can see more details about the venue here: http://forwardtechnology.co.uk/venue

And register to attend here: http://railsrumblelondon.eventbrite.com

Email andrew at forward.co.uk if you have any other questions.

See you there!