[LRUG] [JOBS] We're hiring

Rob Anderson rob.anderson at paymentcardsolutions.co.uk
Wed Oct 17 02:47:39 PDT 2012

Hello LRUG,

We're looking to hire some more Ruby / Rails talent at www.paymentcardsolutions.co.uk

This permanent role is a mixture of front and back end development, which requires:

- Solid Ruby / Rails experience
- HAML / SASS / Javascript
- MYSQL

Linux command line dev-ops type skills are a bonus, as is experience in mobile application development.

We're a well established company with offices in Clapham.  We operate in the financial services sector, and our core business is operating / licensing our prepaid card platform to various big name clients.

So if you're an experienced Rubyist looking for something at bit different from the start up scene / contracting / general web application development, get in touch.

Competitive salary plus share options in a company with a credible and exciting growth story.

Thanks

Rob

PS I know I'm wasting my time saying this - but please, we're not looking to go with recruitment agencies.  Thanks!