[LRUG] [JOB] Technical Product Lead at Sidekick Studios (yes, again)

Ian Kynnersley iankynnersley at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 03:39:17 PDT 2012

Hi all,

Just a quick one.

We're still looking for the right person for our Technical (Product) Lead
role at Sidekick Studios - http://sidekickstudios.net/. It's a permanent
role where you get to basically create a new startup with a great client
and purpose every few months. You are in charge. Total creative freedom
(almost).

We have a new job description which I hope will chime with a few of you and
which you can read here: http://sidekickstudios.net/jobs/technical-lead

So if you're frustrated at having no control in a huge company, or your
current startup is going nowhere, or you just fancy a new challenge, get in
touch.

Thanks,
Ian

Ian Kynnersley

Creative Technical Lead | Sidekick Studios

ian at sidekickstudios.net

@kpopper <http://twitter.com/kpopper>

+44 (0) 7973 420829

Sidekick Studios

Third Floor

124-128 City Road

London EC1V 2NJ

www.sidekickstudios.net

Latest news:

Using startup as a process to create 4 digital products for 4 amazing
organisations

www.sidekickschool.org