[LRUG] [JOBS] GoCardless is hiring

Tom Blomfield tom at gocardless.com
Tue Sep 18 05:38:04 PDT 2012

Hi all - quick note to say that GoCardless is hiring! We're an online
payments company aiming to transform Direct Debit payments online.

We're a team of 12, 10 of whom commit code regularly. We're mainly built on
on Ruby/Rails/Postgres/Mongo, but are starting to move to a more
service-oriented architecture, so there's a lot of scope for experimenting
with new languages & data-stores.

Perks include the ability to choose your own top-end equipment, free weekly
company lunches & dinners, and a new office equipped with pool,
table-football, coffee-machines etc.

We're backed by a bunch of impressive investors, including Y Combinator,
Accel  & Passion Capital, and pay market-rate salaries + equity. Salary
will depend on experience, but will be in the range of £35-£70k

See https://gocardless.com/jobs for details