[LRUG] [JOBS] - Ruby Programmer Wanted FT/PT to join funded startup as lead tech/ CTO (urgent)

Sam Livingston-Gray geeksam at gmail.com
Wed Apr 17 10:09:22 PDT 2013

On Wed, Apr 17, 2013 at 9:53 AM, Louis Goff-Beardsleey
<louisror at gmail.com> wrote:
> http://www.polygon.com/2013/4/15/4226432/computer-scientist-programs-ai-to-beat-super-mario-other-nes-games
>
> Saw this guy this morning and was thinking if he would be functional outside
> of academia. Then saw this thread syncronisticly appear. It’s funny how each
> day seems to have a theme.

Coincidentally, this just floated across my Twitter feed:
https://jobs.github.com/positions/11194ac6-a77f-11e2-89cf-cac035330b70

Apparently the Oxford Internet Institute "is the world’s leading
centre for research into individual, collective and institutional
behaviour on the internet" and are looking for applicants with
"considerable experience of web development in a professional
environment, with a strong PHP/CFML and UX design background [...]"
:D

-Sam