[LRUG] Small projects with casual work

Jairo Diaz jairo.diaz at codescrum.com
Fri Aug 9 00:14:08 PDT 2013

Hi all,

I would be interested in helping small projects with casual work.

I have been helping out as a volunteer coach at  Rails Girls and thought
it would be also useful for small projects to get an experienced person to
help them out.

I plan to put some time every week for this, so if someone is interested
please
get in touch next Monday at LRUG.

Best,

Jairo Diaz
@codescrum

--
***Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments,
of the original message.***