[LRUG] [JOBS] Senior Ruby Developer- 6 Month Contract- £300-400 Per Day

Ryan Adams Ryan.Adams at consolpartners.com
Tue Dec 10 05:02:47 PST 2013

Good Afternoon all, sorry to disturb you.

I have a new role from my customer that I would like to bring to your attention. I have given as much info as possible without disclosing the clients name at this stage but if anyone is interested I am happy to provide you with the full spec and client name. Happy reading :)
ConSol Partners are currently recruiting for a Senior Ruby Developer to work for a Technology Company based in Central London (London Bridge) on a 6 month contract. The rate is £300-400 Per Day. You will be working on a responsive web application on a E-learning project. The role is to start in December or we are happy to wait for the right person to start in January.

Essential Skills-

Ruby, Rails, HTML, CSS, Javascript, TDD, BDD
Comfortable with Linux, OSX, AIX, Solaris

Advantageous-

Pair programming, Continuous Integration
Computer science degree
Cucumber, Rspec, Rails 3
SysAdmin, Deployment experience
MySQL or other database experience
jQuery, CoffeeScript, Jasmine
Backbone, Ember or other MVC javascript framework
Experience working in an agile environment
Scaling experience
Experience with any of the following would be desirable-

Sendgrid API, LinkedIn API, NoSQL, AWS
Please apply for immediate feedback and interview

[cid:image002.jpg at 01CEF5A8.1DE4FC60]Ryan Adams
Manager of Web Development Division
D: +44 203 207 7986
Follow the Development team on Twitter!<https://twitter.com/ConSolDev>

                [ConSol] <consolpartners.com>
                        [cid:image009.png at 01CEF5A8.1DE4FC60]
                        [cid:image010.jpg at 01CEF5A8.1DE4FC60] <https://twitter.com/ConSolPartners>

4th Floor, NBSH, 35 New Broad Street, EC2M 1NH
+44 203 207 7999
[cid:image012.jpg at 01CEF5A8.1DE4FC60]<http://consolpartners.com/awards-press/>www.consolpartners.com<http://www.consolpartners.com/>

        [Terms and Conditions - Our Terms and Conditions of Business (Terms) can be found via the following URL;s 1. TOB Permanent Placement  2. TOB UK Contract Services  3. TOB International Contract Services.  All candidates introduced are made on the basis of these terms. We request that you sign these Terms where indicated, however if these Terms are unsigned and you (the client) request a ConSol employee to source a candidate for you and/or you have received information which identifies a candidate, or you have engaged with a ConSol candidate by making any form of contact such as preliminary conversations / interviews (whether face to face or via telephone) which leads to an engagement of the aforementioned candidate, you agree to be bound by these terms and will adhere to them at all times. If anything contained in the Terms is unclear please contact a representative of ConSol.    This e-mail and any attachment is for authorised use by the intended recipient(s) only. It may contain proprietary material, confidential information and/or be subject to legal privilege. It should not be copied, disclosed to, retained or used by, any other party. If you are not an intended recipient then please promptly delete this e-mail and any attachment and all copies and inform the sender. Thank you] <http://www.consolpartners.com/cp-permanent-tobs.pdf>