[LRUG] Ruby on Red christmas special

Alex Heeton alex at heeton.me
Wed Dec 11 11:55:59 PST 2013

Hi LRUG,

We've had plenty of you come down to our Ruby on Red tech meetups over the
last few months, so we thought we'd have some Christmas drinks to round off
the year!

Tomorrow's event is open to everyone, just come down at 7pm to Edwin's Wine
bar on Phipp Street, Shoreditch (EC2A 4NP). You don't need to buy a ticket
in advance BUT if you do you'll get a selection of better wine for the
price. Tickets available here - www.rubyoned.com

The food there is excellent so a few of us will probably be having a bite
to eat, and feel free to bring along friends who wont mind being quizzed
about SOA and the intricacies of garbage collection :)

~Alex