[LRUG] [JOBS] @ HOUSETRIP!

Sandrine Inaudi sinaudi at housetrip.com
Thu Feb 14 10:18:19 PST 2013

Hello,
If you were at the last meeting on Monday you already met one of our team
member. Nasir, one of our senior Developer, did a presentation about Pull
Requests*.*

So I hope it gave you a brief idea of our tech team and how it is to work
at HouseTrip.

We are currently hiring so if you are interested in a job at HouseTrip,
please click the following link to apply
http://hire.jobvite.com/j/?cj=oqRWWfwT&s=LRUG or contact me directly on
Skype: sandrineinaudihr

In case you weren't there on Monday and you are interested in *How to
handle Pull Requests and things to consider when reviewing / issuing pull
requests**,* please click the link below to see Nasir's presentation:
http://www.slideshare.net/nasirj/love-your-pullrequests

Cheers,

 Sandrine
Talent Manager