[LRUG] [JOBS] - Temporary contract until end April, new codebase, interesting (possibly?) work, good rates, up to full time

Rory Sinclair rory at asmallworld.net
Wed Feb 20 08:39:49 PST 2013

Hi folks,

Sorry for the job-spam.

I work for a firm based in New York called ASMALLWORLD, an invite-only social network.  We're working on a big project due to go live in late April and we're looking for a number of experienced Ruby devs to help us get to the finish line.

We're making some big changes to all aspects of the ASMALLWORLD platform, including several new from-scratch parts - there are some interesting challenges to be solved.

Its a fully remote position, paying good daily rates - you need to be experienced, able and motivated to work from home (or a café, whatever) on your own equipment. We are ideally looking for people to work full time, but part time or out-of-hours work would be considered too.

Cheers

--
Rory Sinclair
Head of Technology