[LRUG] [JOBS] For the exceptional

Gerhard Lazu gerhard at lazu.co.uk
Thu Jan 31 08:20:02 PST 2013

To all exceptional Ruby engineers, devops engineers, Objective-C developers
and Javascript developers:

We are a fast growing team of passionate engineers, designers and medical
professionals wanting to address the clunky, legacy and vendor lock-in IT
healthcare at a global level. Our take on the ePHR is How are
you?<https://howareyou.com>.
You can find out more about our company vision at Cambridge
Healthcare<http://cambridgehealthcare.com>
.

You will be working on a service oriented architecture, completely API
driven, running on the best hybrid infrastructure - our private Heroku for
healthcare if you wish. You will be working alongside the best in their
field while working from our new, bespoke London office with great natural
light and lovely period features. The office comes with a table
tennis-table including weekly table tennis sessions with a professional
coach, drinks vending machine and a retro arcade machine, all courtesy of
How are you?. The Office is situated right in the middle of Silicon
Roundabout, 5 minutes walking distance from Old Street station. You can
find pictures of our office on our Twitter
account<https://twitter.com/howareyou>
.

All positions are full-time and on-site only. We reward talent, experience
and commitment fairly, salaries range from £40k to £90k. All candidates are
encouraged to get in touch with us on jobs.lrug at howareyou.com

How are you? is a venture funded and internationally award winning
healthcare startup, based in Cambridge, London and now Beijing. Winner of
the most prestigious Institute of Engineering and Technology Innovation
Award for best IT Technology and HealthInvestor Award for IT innovator of
the year 2012.

*If we wanted recruiters, we would have gotten in touch. Do not be rude and
understand a polite "no, thank you". This is us asking nicely.*

Cheers, Gerhard.