[LRUG] BACON: the conference on things developers love

Paul Fedory paul.fedory at gmail.com
Tue Jan 22 09:03:25 PST 2013

Hi all,

I'd like to announce that BACON, the conference on things developers
love, is returning this year to London, on April 12th/13th, 2013.
Last year we had a wide range of talks of interest to developers
including machine learning, craft beer, clojure, coffee snobbery,
visual effects in film, HTML5, CSS3, LEGO, and many more.

Of interest to rubyists in particular, this year we've confirmed Aaron
Patterson (@tenderlove - ruby core, rails core) as a speaker.

We're still looking for more speakers! Our CFP ends on January 31st,
so please send in your proposals, both ruby and non-ruby related.
(bonus points for creative, off-the-wall proposals)

Tickets are on sale now.
If you'd like to partner with BACON then please email
angie at mintdigital.com for more information.

All information about the conference can be found on our website:
http://devslovebacon.com

Regards,
Paul Fedory
Co-organiser, BACON