[LRUG] DevOcean Speakers Needed

Arash Peyami apeyami at rawnet.com
Wed Jan 23 02:10:27 PST 2013

Hi Guys,

I hold an event called DevOcean bimonthly in Ascot which is a 40 minute train ride from Waterloo. I work at www.rawnet.com and I am currently looking for people interested in speaking about a tech related subject of their choice with some relevance to Ruby :). Maybe something along the lines of "what makes a great API" or "API driven Dev"

My details are below and you should find some useful info on our website - This is not a paid gig but you will be reimbursed for travel - plus free food and drink all night.

This is a link to the last DevOvean eventbrite page: devocean.eventbrite.co.uk

If you or anyone you know may be interested please do not hesitate to get in touch - drop me a line apeyami at rawnet.com

Many Thanks

--

Arash Peyami Head Of Talent