[LRUG] I Love Ruby

Thayer Prime thayer at team-prime.com
Mon Jul 15 23:56:37 PDT 2013

Yeah, true. I do know this is less and less now, and I absolutely
adore you guys who won't put up with it so much.

Really, from 20 year old me that used to get my leg humped in the bar
by one of the back end devs (!) and my sex life asked about (and then
made up and discussed when I didn't answer) Every Fucking Week when I
was a "junior female dev" * - seeing you stick us for us women is
great.
<3

* amongst many other stories I could tell you...

--
Thayer Prime