[LRUG] Ruby on Red

Alex Reis alex at alexmreis.com
Fri Jul 26 12:05:45 PDT 2013

Love the idea!  We have a similar thing running in Belgium,
http://rubyburgers.github.io/

I've organized a small meeting myself for 8 (only 3 showed up, but then
again Belgium is very city-centric and the community is not big), we all
had a very good time, chatted about coding and life, but the S/N ration was
definitely better than lots of people in a pub.

Cheers,

Alex