[LRUG] London Ruby Code Dojo

Sleepyfox sleepyfox at gmail.com
Sun Jul 28 01:53:52 PDT 2013

Hi, I'm @sleepyfox and I run the London Code Dojo.

There's a waiting list for the Aug 12th event, but drop me a line if
you want to attend and I'll get you into one of the spare places.

P.S. If there is anyone who works for a company that has event space
that could host a code dojo, please contact off list, thanks.

Fox
--
@sleepyfox on Twitter
sleepyfox on gmail.com