[LRUG] August meeting details

Murray Steele murray.steele at gmail.com
Sun Jul 28 14:56:04 PDT 2013

Hey all,

Our next meeting is on Monday, August 12th (sorry Code Dojo folks!).  If
you'd like to attend, please do register with Skills Matter on their
website:
http://skillsmatter.com/event-details/home/lrug-hosts-stephen-best-pete-hamilton

We'll have 2 talks:

Stephen Best with "Improve your code with dependency injection" - it's
about, well, uh, dependency injection, obviously.

and

Pete Hamilton with "Rabbit running wild? You need a hutch" - about the
advanced stuff he and his team have been doing with RabbitMQ.

We'll also be provided with some drinks during the talks, courtesy of Team
Prime.

More details on the talks can be found on
http://lrug.org/meetings/2013/07/22/august-2013-meeting/ and for those so
inclined, you can let everyone know you are coming via
http://lanyrd.com/2013/lrug-august/.

Cheers,

Muz