[LRUG] August meeting details

Murray Steele murray.steele at gmail.com
Mon Jul 29 06:40:02 PDT 2013

2nd Monday of the month is our preferred date, yes.  Sometimes, like last
month, we have to move it to accommodate other events that Skills Matter
are hosting, but those are announced well in advance on this list.  It's
probably less than once a year that we have to do that though.

I was going to suggest looking at http://london2.org/ to see what spare
dates there might be, but it still lists LRUG as being 2nd Wednesday which
we haven't been since July 2010, so maybe it's not as up-to-date as it used
to be.  There's always http://lanyrd.com/ though, although it's not great
at series.