[LRUG] [JOBS] Freelance 1 month project suitable for remote work

Matthew O'Riordan matthew.oriordan at econsultancy.com
Tue Jul 30 06:38:05 PDT 2013

Hi all

We're looking to get a self-contained application built in Ruby and ideally Rails, which will most likely be simply hosted on Heroku.  It will need some integration with our existing application, most likely some type of oAuth like implementation and some sharing of data over REST, but other than that you're reasonably free to approach the build and architecture as you see fit, so long as we can maintain it down the line.

The good parts of the project:
You can do this remotely.  A meeting or two in our London Farringdon office to plan it out would be preferable, but because very little integration is needed, you can do this wherever
We would like a quote for the work, so if you can do it quicker and make more money, we're happy with that
The app is not overly complex, but will require a nice combination of some Ruby, CRUD, Front end work based on some nice design (still to be done), and a simple Admin interface to be built
We're pretty flexible.  We have a deadline of early Sep, but other that we're happy to work around any other commitments you have

If any of you are interested, please drop me a line and I'll write up a quick brief.  I just wanted to drop a line quickly to see if anyone on the list is looking to take on a quick project before I go down the more traditional routes of farming this out to a tech agency.

Regards,

Matt

CTO
Econsultancy