[LRUG] [JOB] Teaching Assistant for 12-week Intensive course

Gordon Macrae gordon at generalassemb.ly
Wed Mar 6 10:06:08 PST 2013

Hey everyone,

Here at *General Assembly <http://generalassemb.ly/>* we're looking for a
teaching assistant who is eager to shape the skills, minds, and
trajectories of the newest generation of web developers.

We're recruiting for someone with *1-2 **years of web development experience
*, who is available to assist in the classroom for eight hours a day, five
days a week, for 12 weeks - starting 25th March.

The ideal candidate is fluent in some (or all) of the following topics: *HTML,
CSS, JavaScript, Ruby, Ruby on Rails, data structures, algorithms,
and performance techniques*. You don't need to have taught before.

It's a great entry-level position and an exciting opportunity to be part of
one of the first web development immersion programs in London. You will
play a key role in helping students level up or get hired for high impact
jobs in the field.

Please email me at *Gordon at generalassemb.ly* if you are interested in
learning more.

Cheers,

Gordon

--
*Gordon Macrae | **London Programs Producer*
General Assembly | 9 Back Hill, 4th Floor | London EC1R 5DF

*Don't be a stranger. Sign up for our newsletter
**here<http://generalassemb.ly/locations/london/>
.*