[LRUG] lrug at qcon tonight at 6:30

JB Steadman jb at pivotallabs.com
Thu Mar 7 02:48:52 PST 2013

Hey, it's game on tonight at QCon. We have two new volunteers for the panel
discussion: Makoto Inoue  and Stephen Strudwick. They'll join Gareth
Rushgrove, Robbie Clutton, and Damon Davison as presenters.

The event starts at 6:30 at the Queen Elizabeth II Conference Center.
Details below. Sign up if you're coming to avoid issues getting in:

https://secure.trifork.com/london-2013/freeevent/index.jsp?eventOID=5286

We'll decamp to the pub after the event. There are a few in the area, and
I'll email this afternoon once we've picked one out.

My number is 07450 418 409. Call me if you have any issues getting in,
finding the meetup, or finding the pub.