[LRUG] FW: [JOBS] Contract Ruby Developer roles at Lonely Planet

Amanda Skipper Amanda.Skipper at lonelyplanet.com
Mon Mar 11 06:00:30 PDT 2013

Hi All,

We're now expanding the team at Lonely Planet further as our project work ramps up so looking for a few more contract Ruby Developers to join our team. We're a nice bunch and have some great projects to get stuck into, more info below or pop me an email and I'll be happy to discuss further. The work is ongoing so start date is flexible depending on availability.

Cheers
Amanda

Amanda Skipper, Recruitment Manager

Lonely Planet, Media Centre MC2 C4, 201 Wood Lane, London, W12 7TQ

T: +44 (0)20 8433 2848

E: amanda.skipper at lonelyplanet.com<mailto:amanda.skipper at lonelyplanet.com>

www.lonelyplanet.com