[LRUG] [JOBS]

Chloe Mills Chloe.Mills at connectionsrecruit.com
Thu Mar 14 04:55:30 PDT 2013

Good Morning LRUG...

I am a recruitment consultant (boo hiss?) with a contract opportunity (hooray!) based in Central London - close to Bank.

Essentially I have an initial three month project for a Ruby Developer with a start-up that creates analytics software for the insurance sector.

You would be working in a small agile team practising TDD and pair programming daily and also get to use Python, XML and Java.

Looking to interview next week and start ASAP the rate I have on this is £300-325pd - I appreciate this is a little on the light side but the organisation is one I have placed with in the past and they can be open-minded / flexible for the right candidate.

I'm happy to have an informal discussion about this role or any others you might be seeking at your convenience and my contact details can be found in my signature below.

Thanks for your time today!

Kind regards
Chloe

[Yoh Logo]<http://www.connectionsrecruit.com/>Chloe Mills | Agile Recruitment Consultant
Connections | A Yoh Company | connectionsrecruit.com
Office +44 (0)1189 897630  | Mobile +44 (0)7557 305537 | chloe.mills at connectionsrecruit.com<mailto:david.ellery at connectionsrecruit.com> |

Connections Recruitment Ltd. Building 1000, IQ Winnersh, Berkshire, RG41 5TS
[cid:image003.gif at 01CD7F8F.671D0B60]<http://www.linkedin.com/pub/chloe-mills/38/b89/b91> [twitter_sig] <http://twitter.com/ConnectionsJobs>
Connections Recruitment Ltd. do not accept responsibility for the contents of this message. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company. Our Terms of Business are binding and can only be varied by written agreement.