[LRUG] [event] MongoDB Conference on April 9

Meghan Gill meghan at 10gen.com
Wed Mar 27 17:21:07 PDT 2013

Hi all -

We are less than 2 weeks away from MongoDB London, so I wanted to update
you on the schedule for the event. We'll have 4 tracks of technical
sessions at the conference, including many on new features in 2.4, and
several talks from Eliot Horowitz (founder of 10gen), who will be visiting
from New York. The full agenda is posted online at
http://www.10gen.com/events/mongodb-london

For those of you that haven't signed up yet, we're offering a limited promo
to members of the London Ruby group - 25% off general admission with the
discount code LRUG.

Hope to see you there!

Cheers
Meghan