[LRUG] [event] MongoDB Conference on April 9

Meghan Gill meghan at 10gen.com
Mon Mar 4 14:54:16 PST 2013

Hi all -

I thought that some of you would be interested in attending MongoDB London,
the annual conference dedicated to the open source, NoSQL database. This
year we have a track dedicated to new features in 2.4 (text search,
security, and improvements to geo, sharding, and aggregation) as well as
case studies from Telefonica, YouWin, eXo Platform, Server Density, and
more.

Friday is the last day to take advantage of early bird pricing:
http://www.10gen.com/events/mongodb-london

Hope to see some of you there! Let me know if you have any questions.

Best
Meghan