[LRUG] Futur LRUG

Paul Battley pbattley at gmail.com
Mon Mar 4 13:45:15 PST 2013

On 4 March 2013 21:18, Murray Steele <murray.steele at gmail.com> wrote:
> My preference is that we don't
> though and use the opportunity that a lower attendance gives us to try out
> something we can't really do with the 100 or so folk that normally turn up
> (like a practical evening).

I'm very much in favour of a practical evening. The other problem
we've always had, though, is that an hour and a half isn't very long,
especially when allowing for explanations and demonstrations at each
end. If we know that the numbers will be small, perhaps we can arrange
a cosier venue for the evening: one that will allow us to stay longer.
(If it has food and drink, even better!)

Paul.