[LRUG] May meeting

Thayer Prime thayer at team-prime.com
Tue May 7 04:01:08 PDT 2013

> We will also have a few drinks provided for us *during the meeting*,
> sponsored by Team Prime (http://www.team-prime.com/).

More of a thank you really - just wanted to say thanks to you all (and
Murray, of course) for being so receptive when I came last month, and
as I found jobs for a couple of you figured it was only polite to say
thanks.  In the form of beer.

[JOBS]
I'm still on the hunt for senior ruby devs - have two perm roles open
at Money Advice Service, and also some good 6-9 month contract roles -
one at Ministry of Justice and one over with a new client I'm not sure
I'm allowed to name on list.. But anyway. If you're looking for
anything new you know where we are. Anyone we place through LRUG we'll
always thank you all back in beer for the next meeting.
[/JOBS]

Cheers
Thayer

--