[LRUG] Heroku are in town next week

Neil Middleton neil at heroku.com
Tue May 7 07:00:59 PDT 2013

Heroku are holding an event on the 15th May in Brick Lane to discuss the
launch of Heroku in Europe.  We're treating this as bit of an open office
hours session where you can come and talk to us about support in Europe and
what that might mean for you.

This will be held at LBi in Brick Lane and is free to register.

http://herokuforkathon.eventbrite.com/

There's around eight Herokai coming over for that week so if you have
anything you'd like to discuss with the guys coming over then I'd recommend
registering for the event above where we'll be out in full force.

Note, these are engineers coming over, not sales people, so you can hold a
decent conversation ;)

Cheers guys

Neil