[LRUG] [JOBS] Full-stack web dev(s)

Jack Bolles jack.bolles at gmail.com
Wed May 29 07:40:05 PDT 2013

Hi,

We are creatinga platform for campaigns (grassroots and political) and
non-profits to fulfil their missions. We aim to provide a
fully-featured, customisable service that includes:
     a feature-rich contact management system,
     a Web 2.0 website creator with campaign and non-profit modules,
     a complete accounting and compliance module,
     online donation capabilities,
     e-newsletter module,
     a calendaring system,
     integration with Facebook and Google+

We have an initial version built on Rails, Heroku, and HTML. The effort
wasn't going in the right direction, and we are re-setting. There are
elements we want re-worked; there are elements that have yet to be
developed. We are hoping to release the first of those modules later
this summer.

You are...
...an energetic and enthusiastic full-stack web developer (HTML5, CSS,
JS, Ruby ). Ideally, you'll have experience with building CRMs, social
media integration, and deploying to the cloud.
...free to work as remotely as you like, so long as we keep the
communication channels open (skype, email, issue trackers in descending
order of preference).
...able to turn storyboards, UI mockups and designs, and well-thought
out personas and workflows into cohesive, functionally complete features
in a working application.
...ready and able to commit a minimum of 2 months to get our first
release out the door. And we hope you'll want to stay longer.
...proactive and self-starting
...ahead of the curve if you can speak from experience about GOOS, TDD,
and/or devops.

Our company is completely virtual, and likely to remain so for a while.
The team is spread out between Seattle, London, and Brighton. We don't
mind where you are, so long as you can be available once or twice a week
for an evening conversation that includes Seattle.

If this sounds interesting and you'd like to know more, send your
CV/resume and a brief introduction to me at jack.bolles at gmail.com