[LRUG] [JOBS] Senior Ruby on Rails Developer required by Workshare!

Shjeel Ahmed Shjeel.Ahmed at workshare.com
Wed May 29 09:03:30 PDT 2013

Hi Guys,

Here at Workshare we are hiring a Senior Ruby Developer to work in our HQ near Liverpool Street Station in Central London!

Working alongside a fantastic team of Developers on a product that is revolutionising the way we collaborate and share documents.
We are:
Workshare is a next-generation enterprise collaboration platform that facilitates multi-party collaboration across departments, between offices, clients and among partners. Workshare solutions are used by individuals and organizations of all sizes to increase productivity and protect confidential information. Our mission is to provide a fully integrated, highly secure, enterprise-grade file sharing, collaboration and social platform across mobile, web and desktop.
We seek:
Working in our HQ in East London, Ruby on Rails Developer will be part of a talented agile development team adding to the brilliance of the Workshare platform and will report to the Team Manager. We work on an agile environment and we have a considerably large Rails application (around 50 models) that we want to split into different small services using RESTful APIs. We already have some services from different technologies like .Net and Node.JS. There are several native clients that use our API to consume the services provided by the core Rails app. You will be joining a team that develops tested, scalable and robust code in a rapid development environment. We score 10 out of 12 on the Joel Test and are always looking for new ideas and improvements.

Get in touch!!

Thanks
Shjeel Ahmed  |  Talent Acquisition Manager
[cid:image001.gif at 01CE3476.B7840170]<http://www.workshare.com/>      [cid:image002.gif at 01CE3476.B7840170] <http://twitter.com/workshare>    [cid:image003.gif at 01CE3476.B7840170] <http://www.workshare.com/community/blogs/workshare/default.aspx>    [cid:image004.gif at 01CE3476.B7840170] <http://www.facebook.com/pages/Workshare/205639185984>    [cid:image005.gif at 01CE3476.B7840170] <http://www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=1996489&trk=hb_side_g>
20 Fashion Street, London, E1 6PX
O: +44 (0) 20 7426 0000  |    E: Shjeel.Ahmed at workshare.com<mailto:Shjeel.Ahmed at workshare.com>  |  W: www.workshare.com<http://www.workshare.com/>