[LRUG] Ruby metaprogramming help needed

Sleepyfox sleepyfox at gmail.com
Thu May 9 07:30:55 PDT 2013

Hi there,

I run the London Code Dojo, and we've started doing a series of dojos
around the book "Seven languages in seven weeks", of which the first
language is Ruby.

We're having a dojo for the last chapter of the Ruby section next
Tuesday (14 May) at the Draft House pub at Tower Bridge, and we're
missing a Ruby person who knows about metaprogramming to be able to
help out and answer some of us Ruby-newbs questions.

Link here:
http://www.meetup.com/London-Code-Dojo/events/116922632/

If there's anyone who would like to volunteer to come along and help
out, there's our thanks and some tasty food and drinks in it for you!

Much obliged,

Nigel Runnels-Moss
Founder of the London Code Dojo
@sleepyfox