[LRUG] [JOBS] Love dance music? Full-time Ruby devs required

Alexis Orssich alexis at orssich.com
Thu May 9 04:54:07 PDT 2013

*

Fast growing music tech start up JustGo Music is currently seeking 3
talented Ruby developers to join our team, having just closed a successful
funding round.

Our electronic music social platform is experiencing exciting growth, and

 the former CEO and founder of Beatport.com has come on

 board as Chairman.

There are two sides to the JustGo Music platform. For DJs and artists,
there is a dashboard of powerful social media marketing tools that helps
them to grow their fanbases. And for fans, we offer a unique social music
experience.

We’re based in Shoreditch (and opening an office in Ibiza over the summer),
and currently looking for full time experienced (2 yrs+)  Ruby developers.
Freelancers are welcome to apply as well.

Benefits of working for JustGo Music: Shares in the company, and the option
to work from Ibiza for a few days this summer.

The tech stack is Rails 3.2, Postgres, Redis, Rspec, Heroku, ElasticSearch,
Backbone

On a side note we're also looking for an iOS engineer.

Interested? Please send a cover letter and a CV to: jobs at justgomusic.com

Any questions feel free to email me directly, or if you’re in Shoreditch
this weekend come and find us at Silicon Milkroundabout:
http://siliconmilkroundabout.com

*

Alexis Orssich
CTO