[LRUG] Meetup May 13 - Getting dirty with mruby

Randy Morgan digital.ipseity at gmail.com
Sat May 11 11:05:17 PDT 2013

Hi All

In preparation for this Monday's meetup, below is a quick list of
prerequisites for our mruby/mrbgem workshop.

What to bring:

Your dev machine (Mac, Ubuntu or some linux variant), a sense of curiosity
and a sense of humor.

What to do *before* the workshop:

   - clone mruby
      - git clone https://github.com/mruby/mruby.git
   - If you are on a mac, please be sure to install the Xcode CLI tools as
   building mruby requires bcc, bison etc.
   - If you have a chance, give building mruby a go:
      - ruby minirake all test
   - If you have trouble building mruby please make a note of your issue
   and bring it up at the workshop. I am sure that with all the brain power at
   LRUG meetups, your issue will be sorted fairly quickly.

Best

randym