[LRUG] [JOBS] Developer in Residence at General Assembly

Gordon Macrae gordon at generalassemb.ly
Fri Nov 15 02:00:11 PST 2013

Hey LRUG,

Here at General Assembly <https://generalassemb.ly/> we're looking for a
Developer in Residence who is eager to shape the skills, minds, and
trajectories of the newest generation of web developers.

We're recruiting for someone with *1-2 years of web development experience*,
who is available to assist on our Web Development Immersive<https://generalassemb.ly/education/web-development-immersive/london>programme. This
is a 13-week contract, one week before Christmas from 16th - 20th December
and twelve weeks after, from 6th January - 28th March. The time commitment
is for eight hours a day, five days a week.

The ideal candidate is fluent in some (or all) of the following topics: *HTML,
CSS, JavaScript, Ruby, Ruby on Rails, data structures, algorithms,
and performance techniques*. You don't need to have taught before (although
it's a bonus!).

It's a very rewarding position and you will play a key role in helping
students level up or get hired for high impact jobs in the field.

I'm looking to hire on a contract basis first with a view of switching to a
permanent position later. Please email me at *Gordon at generalassemb.ly
<Gordon at generalassemb.ly>* if you are interested in learning more.

Cheers,

Gordon

--
*Gordon Macrae |** Producer*
gordon at ga.co | 07810 887 078

We're Hiring for a Graduate Associate Producer<http://ga.theresumator.com/apply/7PX1u6/Associate-Producer-Audience-DevelopmentMarketing-London.html>.
Please get in touch if you know anyone who might be interested in joining.