[LRUG] [jobs] Twilio & New Bamboo

Thayer Prime thayer at team-prime.com
Fri Nov 15 06:17:50 PST 2013

Hello LRUGgers,

We're currently helping build out teams at Twilio and New Bamboo.
Thought I'd let you know in case you're keen on working for either.

TWILIO // Dev evangelist // up to £75k, London & travelling
FULL SPEC > http://www.team-prime.com/jobs/developer-evangelist/

"Twilio powers the future of business communications, enabling phones,
VoIP, and messaging to be embedded into web, desktop, and mobile
software. We take care of the messy telecom hardware and expose a
globally available cloud API that developers can interact with to
build intelligent & complex communications systems. As your app’s
usage scales up or down, Twilio automatically scales with you."

NEW BAMBOO // Senior developer // up to £55k
FULL SPEC > http://www.team-prime.com/jobs/senior-ruby-developer-2/

"We are a team of people who are passionate about staying on the
cutting edge and use a rigorous agile process that's been delivering
reliable results for more than five years. Our Ruby on Rails
experience includes complex ecommerce projects, business collaboration
tools, and high-traffic media sites, among many others."

Cheers,

Thayer

--
Thayer Prime