[LRUG] [JOBS] - Ruby Rails developers wanted to join our ever growing team

Bronwyn Allanson bronwyn at evvnt.com
Tue Nov 12 04:40:36 PST 2013

Hi all,

evvnt is a rapidly expanding start up providing marketing syndication
services to event and venue managers around the world.

As part of our expansion, we're now looking for *two additional
developers*to work out of our London office, to work with our existing
London lead
developer and a small but growing offshore team.

At this point in our growth, we're especially keen to hear from people who
are able to focus on the front end development of our Rails app and someone
who can work alongside our lead developer.

Mandatory requisites include proficiency with HTML, Haml, CSS, Sass and
CoffeeScript. You'll also need to be conversant in how Rails' controllers,
actions and views interact with one another. Experience with working with
internationalisation issues, from time zones to language support, will be a
definite plus.

What you should have:

Experience developing with Ruby on Rails, HTML5, CSS3 and Javascript.

Passion for technology.

Good communication skills.

What would be an advantage:

Knowledge of, and experience with, the full Rails stack.

A proven track record in implementing effective web-based user interfaces.

Experience of I18n implementation, multiple time zone support and coping
with multilingual markets.

What we offer:

Friendly environment.

Central London location (Oxford Circus).

Interesting work within a highly skilled team.

MONEY - Negotiable, depending on experience

This is a permanent full time position based at our Central London offices,
and we are looking to hire an on-site developer. Remote working will be
possible, and encouraged, but office time will also be expected.

We offer a genuinely competitive salary, and share options too.

If you are interested, please send me an email or reply to jobs at evvnt.com,
along with a CV and Github profile (or equivalent).

We would appreciate if recruitment agencies would not contact us as we are
only hiring directly.

Thank you

Regards
Bronwyn
Technical and Operations Manager at evvnt

 <https://twitter.com/#%21/evvnt>