[LRUG] Fw: Outsourced Support Providers

Jairo Diaz jairo.diaz at codescrum.com
Sun Oct 13 04:33:46 PDT 2013

Hi Sam,

CodeScrum can offer support for US timezones and we currently have a number
of clients in London with maintenance and support services for reference.

We can provide full-stack support and DevOps expertise from Rails 2.3 to
Rails 4.0 in a variety of hosted environments.

I will be at LRUG tomorrow or I am happy to meet up during the week as well
in your office - I have been there as a volunteer couch for RailsGirls.

More information at:

http://www.codescrum.com/blog
www.linkedin.com/in/4diaz

Best,

Jairo

>  On Thursday, October 10, 2013 9:12 AM, Sam Phillips <
> sam at samsworldofno.com> wrote:
>  Hey all,
>
> We're looking at ways to improve our technical support offering for
> those hours that are not sociable for the UK engineering team,
> especially as we expand further into the US. The kind of support will
> be first line queries that will require little more than a service
> restart or some basic debugging. This will be a precursor to
> in-housing it, I'm sure.
>
> In previous lives, I've used a couple of companies in the UK to
> provide this sort of service - but they too will struggle with
> providing support for pacific time in particular.
>
> Has anybody got a recommendation for a company we could potentially
> partner up with, either in the US or elsewhere and able to work to US
> timezones? Or any success stories on other ways to achieve the same
> thing?
>
> Also useful would be guidance on what these kinds of companies call
> this kind of service - I'm running out of Google!
>
> Cheers,
>
> Sam

***Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments,
of the original message.***