[LRUG] Difficult second album

James Billingham james at billingham.net
Mon Oct 28 15:49:30 PDT 2013

I think I’d agree there. It’s pretty subjective/contextual to case and often people don’t realize the need for it.

I just moved into a CA-based brain science company & have spent a few months helping them realize an architecture where you don’t have 350 models & their related controllers in a single ridiculously slow app, so can relate to your thoughts.

Perhaps talking about it from a fairly abstract angle just explaining practically how a system can be distributed, then they’ll probably reach their own conclusions that it needs doing in the long term.

James