[LRUG] [JOBS] Fintech startup opportunity

David Tuck datuck1983 at hotmail.co.uk
Mon Sep 2 01:28:47 PDT 2013

Hi

I'm looking for the
first engineer / CTO / technical co-founder
to join me in building AutoChaseIt, a startup that transforms how
businesses go about the essential process of collecting payment for their
invoices.

I want to build
something big. I’m certain that with the right team, this has the opportunity
to be that something. And I'm an accountant by training so don't get carried
away easily!

There is much more
information about the opportunity here http://autochase.it/. Please take a look
and if anyone's interested, it would be great to meet for a (no obligation!) coffee to discuss further.

Thanks

David