[LRUG] [JOBS] Ruby Dev at Sony SCEE (Games industry)

Ben Sales ben at twoism.co.uk
Mon Sep 2 03:57:03 PDT 2013

Hi,

I'm currently working at Sony SCEE (Playstation/Vita etc) and we're looking
for a ruby developer (contract/perm)

You'll be working on the server that powers the Little Big Planet
franchise, it's probably different from anything you would have worked on
before. Millions of users, custom Key/Value database, a custom evented ruby
server etc.

As for SCEE, they are a great company, I'm a contractor but have stayed on
for over a year. It's a nice laid-back culture with plenty of

You'll need to have:
A good amount of Ruby experience including RSpec/Eventmachine/Rack
Knowledge of Amazon EC2 etc

Nice to have:
C++ experience

If you're interested, drop me a line (and your CV): ben at twoism.co.uk, and