[LRUG] Confident Ruby

Ed Davey ed at veryreal.co.uk
Tue Sep 3 08:31:37 PDT 2013

Can anyone recommend a print-on-demand service available in London or in the UK via mail-order?

I would like to buy this (and a few other ebook-only titles) but I'm not a fan of electronic books and want the real thing in my hand -- my own property to deface, loan and give away as *I* choose…

thanks for any recommendations,

Ed