[LRUG] Confident Ruby

Murray Steele murray.steele at gmail.com
Tue Sep 3 09:17:41 PDT 2013

You could try lulu http://www.lulu.com/ ?

I know they are set up for bulk printing of things and I don't really know
what the legals are of sending them a pdf of content you didn't write, but
it might be ok.  I've bought books from it in the past (sold by the
authors, rather than sending them something of my own) and the quality has
been good and the price reasonable.