[LRUG] [JOBS] Rails Developer

Adam Ludgate adam.ludgate at gmail.com
Fri Sep 20 03:09:35 PDT 2013

Hi everyone,

I'm an employee of AOL, and we are looking to recruit a Ruby developer.
Before you ask, no I don't have any CD's to give you :)
The role is mainly in building and supporting Rails applications, but
also using some other technologies which are noted in the job spec:

https://sjobs.brassring.com/1033/ASP/TG/cim_jobdetail.asp?partnerid=25237&siteid=36&jobid=889540

The development work we do is also quite data-intensive, so it would be
advantageous if you have a solid database background.
I find AOL a great company to work for, very vibrant working environment
with opportunity for career development. The office is located in
central London.

If you would like any further details, please feel free to contact me.
You can apply for the position using the above URL.

Thanks
Adam Ludgate