[LRUG] [JOBS] Wayra UnLtd startup on a noble mission & looking for a developer

Matt Mower self at mattmower.com
Fri Sep 20 06:05:38 PDT 2013

Hi folks.

I'm the CTO of Discoverables (http://discoverabl.es/) and I'm looking
to find a developer to join a small team working out of the Wayra
incubator in London (Capper St, just off TCR).

Discoverables is on a mission to change how young people develop and
promote their strengths & soft skills. Last month we won a place in
the Wayra UnLtd incubator and in Septemer we were announced as a
winner in the Tech For Good challenge. We're a young company but with
good people and big plans.

We're looking for a developer to join the team and take over
development of the current site. We can't pay the earth so we're
willing to be flexible about experience & requirements for the right
person (there's equity on offer too). Here's the job spec:

https://wayra.enternships.com/internship/ruby-on-rails-developer/discoverables/522f0f588d42143b8c0002c9

If you're interested contact either Arfah (details on that page) or myself.

Kind regards,

Matt

--
Matt Mower :: http://mattmower.com/