[LRUG] Geeking on the coffees

Ezo Saleh lrug at ezosaleh.com
Thu Aug 7 13:08:03 PDT 2014

Hola Elrug,

I was a bit conflicted about sending this email out, but over the years
I’ve worked with quite a few of you who are into their coffee.

Recently, I’ve been getting a bit more than geeky about the subject
http://bestbrews.tumblr.com. This has spurred a bunch of software ideas.
However, before I proceed I wanted to learn more about other peoples'
coffee habits.

I’m especially trying to understand how home brewing is being affected by
the explosion of Cafes, equipment and new roasters in London and the UK.

So, if this is a subject you’re keen on then I’d love to buy you
a cuppa around Old Street and ask a few questions.

If Old Street is a bit far for you, then 10 minutes on Google Hangout or
Skype should do the trick!

I hope this not abusing the mailing list!

Ezo
----
*web*: http://ezosaleh.com
*twitter*: @ezodude