[LRUG] [JOBS] Ruby Developers available

Dan Garland dan at dangarland.co.uk
Fri Aug 8 01:20:58 PDT 2014

Hi all,

I'm currently available for Ruby development and I thought I'd reach
out. I've got over 10 years experience in web development, working with
startups, agencies and building MVPs directly for clients. My CV
portfolio is here: http://www.dangarland.co.uk.

My latest project is to help budding Ruby devs crack into the hard shell
that is the London Ruby scene, by running some courses with my We Got
Coders project. I hire the best of my crop and we work on outsourced
Ruby work, open source projects and consultancy gigs.

If you're looking for a decent Ruby contractor and are disillusioned
with the options out there give us a call. I prefer pair-programming
approaches where I can work with my new apprentices, whether that's on
your site or outsourced.

We have some info our website, and some testimonials:
http://wegotcoders.com/clients
http://wegotcoders.tumblr.com/post/85448435535/case-study-hihostels-hire-two-we-got-coders-trainees

Many thanks
Dan Garland